deBroome is a cloud service for brand management. We help some of the most well-known brands to increase and improve the use of their brand identity. Our mission is to help our clients create Brand Ambassadors. Today, we have more than 98 000 global users – a number that increases every day. Currently, we are looking for a Frontend developer to strengthen our team.
As a Frontend developer, you are a part of the product development team and will work closely together with our project managers, product designer and backend developers. Your main focus will be to add customized design on our platform to make sure that every brand portal provides the right brand expression. You will also maintain and update our admin interface and make sure that it provides a good experience to our users.
Things you will do in a normal day:
- Code fantastic fronts for our clients’ brand portals
- Maintain and update the interface of our cloud service
- Contribute to product development
We are looking for you, who …
- is eager to learn new things
- is an innovative problem solver
- is an easy-going team player
- has verbal and written communication skills in English
- has at least two years related working experience
- has excellent knowledge of web design standards and practices
- pays close attention to detail to ensure the quality of code, design and UX
- can work independently
The tech we use:
Frameworks and Services:
- PHP twig
- Riot JS
We at deBroome are an ambitious team of ten people working in an international and creative environment at a coworking space conveniently located at Tomtebogatan 5, St Eriksplan, Stockholm.
This position is full time. To apply, please provide us with your resume/CV, including a personal letter. We review applications continuously and wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
Please send your application or questions to work@deBroome.com.